- What does OTSI do?
- What does OTSI need?
- User guide (English / Français)
- Supporting OTSI
To run properly, OTSI needs Java, version 7 or later. You can install Java JRE or Java JDK. If you can’t choose, install JRE.
Java is free.
Java is maybe already installed on your computer, it is usefull for other applications.
- To check that you have a recent version of Java installed, use this online tool.
- If required, download the latest Java version.
- To update the Path system variable, follow theese instructions.
- Download OTSI
- Click on file setup_otsi_en 0_1.exe, it is a software installer.
- If Windows blocks installation at this stage,choose « unblock » or « execute »
- Follow instructions of the software installer
- To start OTSI:
- accept software installer proposal
- or click on OTSI’s desktop shortcut
- or click on file otsi_en_0_1.exe, you should find it there : C:\Program Files (x86)\OTSI or there : C:\Programs\OTSI.
- Open folder where OTSI is installed. It should be C:\Program Files (x86)\OTSI or C:\Programs\OTSI
- Click on file unins000.exe, it is a software uninstaller
- To choose a DITA Map or Bookmap to be published, click on Choosing a Map
Some valid DITA files samples are available in a zipped folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\OTSI\samples.zip or C:\Programs\OTSI\samples.zip.
- To choose the folder where documents will be published, click on Choose a folder
OTSI creates a sub folder for each output format chosen.
- Choose one or several output formats(s)
- Click on Publishing
- Wait for a few minutes
If you find a bug, please leave a comment on this page or send me an email. Try to indicate the following details :
- What version of OTSI do you have?
- What version of Windows do you have?
- What goes wrong?
You can also send me your DITA files.
This section will be updated with reported bugs.
Apache License version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.